What is Taekwondo?
Taekwondo is the most popular and widely practiced martial art in the world. Its popularity can be attributed to its unique approach to developing both character and physical ability equally. “Tae” means foot or kicking. “Kwon” means fist or punching. “Do” means art or way of life. Taekwondo’s focus on both sportsmanship and physical dexterity lead to the martial art being recognized as an official Olympic event in the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.
What benefits come from TKD?
- Improved Self-Discipline
- Increased Agility and Coordination
- Improved Health and Weight Loss
- Better School and Home Behavior
- Builds Good Daily Habits and Routines
- Fun Exercise To Get In Shape
- Gain More Energy and Flexibility
- Learn How To Defend Yourself
If you have any additional questions or would like more information, please click learn more link below.